Call for Volunteers 2020
LuxFilmFest needs you!
If you are a film enthusiast keen to take a peek behind the scenes of a festival, sign up as a volunteer for the 10th edition of the Luxembourg City Film Festival!
In 2020, Luxembourg City Film Festival will be celebrating its ten-year anniversary, mixing an ever-increasing number of film screenings with meetings with filmmakers, exhibitions, workshops and many other festive events.
The Festival will take place from 5th – 15th March 2020 in all the cinemas of the capital: Kinepolis Kirchberg, Ciné Utopia and Cinémathèque de la Ville de Luxembourg, as well as various partner venues across the city, including the Festival Headquarters at the Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain, Cercle Cité, neimënster, Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (Mudam).
What will volunteers do?
- Accompany, welcome and transport Festival guests, artist liaison;
- Welcome and inform the public at the various Festival sites and in cinemas;
- Supervise school groups;
- Assist with fulfilling ticket orders, processing accreditations and answering festivalgoers’ questions about films and venues;
- Distribute information materials and publications, flyering;
- Assist with daily operations, set up of the venues and Festival Headquarters.
No previous experience required. We welcome applications from all skill levels.
If you are interested, pre-register now by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be in touch at the end of the year to arrange an introductory meeting.