France, 2015 / 4 min / Without words / Animation
Small animals facing winter.
Autumn has set in by the banks of a stream. A hedgehog, a stoat and other animals are getting ready for hibernation when they are hit by very strong rain. All of the animals try to save themselves any way they can from the rising water. Some of the animals realise that they are all in the same boat.
|Thu||02/03||09:00||CNA Dudelange||Without words||Scolaire|
|Sun||05/03||15:30||Ciné Utopia||Without words||Public|
|Wed||08/03||08:45||Ciné Utopia||Without words||Scolaire||http://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
- evo Promotional Award of the Children's Jury the Children Jury, Internationale Kurzfilmtage Oberhausen, 2016 (Germany)
- New Swiss Talent Prize, Fantoche International Animation Film Festival, 2016 (Switzerland)
Born in 1990 in Lausanne, Marjolaine Perreten studies multimedia design in her hometown at ERACOM – School of Art and Communication Studies from 2009 to 2012. After working for animation director Marcel Barelli ("Gypaetus Helveticus" and "Vigia") at Nadasdy Film in Geneva, she directs "Balloon Birds", which was selected in over 50 festivals. In 2013, she joins La Poudrière (Valence, France), where she directs "November", her graduation film.
- 2016 - Vent de Fête (short)
- 2015 - Novembre (short)
- 2014 - Super Grand (short)
- 2014 - Sous la lumière (short)
- 2013 - Balloon Birds (short)