Luxembourg City Film Festival would like to facilitate access to documents and useful information about the festival for journalists.
This page contains
- access to information about conferences, interview opportunities, links to the festival's press kit and details of the films (synopses, visuals, trailers, etc.),
- registration via the accreditation form (more information soon),
- the programme with the press screenings (online in February 2018).
Accreditation is reserved for journalists and photographers who are apt to write or report about the festival.
- The accreditation must be validated by the Luxembourg City Film Festival.
- The accreditation is strictly personal.
- The accreditation grants access to the press screenings organized by the Festival (cf. Festival program – available at a later date).
- The accreditation grants the right to withdraw free tickets for screenings (excluding special events) organised by the Luxembourg City Film Festival, taking place from 22nd February to 4th March 2018, within the limits of available seats.
- You will be asked for your accreditation at the box office (other professional cards are not valid)).
- If you cannot make it to a screening for which you have a ticket, please inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org so as to allow us to release it for sale.
- The festival reserves the right to cancel the accreditation and block the client account in case of abuse by the client (e.g. withdrawal of tickets without actual presence at the screenings).
I have read the regulations