In order to welcome film professionals and facilitate their work, Luxembourg City Film Festival aims to provide useful information and practical documents about the Festival.
This space explains how to gain accreditation (accreditations open at the end of January 2019) and take part in conference sessions and interviews.
Pro Accreditations are reserved for media technicians, buyers, sellers, producers and institutions from the film industry in Luxembourg and abroad. Applications from film students, film societies and educational groups will be examined individually.
- The accreditation must be validated by the Luxembourg City Film Festival.
- The accreditation is strictly personal.
- The accreditation grants the right to withdraw free tickets for screenings (excluding special events) organised by the Luxembourg City Film Festival, taking place from 7th to 17th March 2019, within the limits of available seats.
- You will be asked for your accreditation at the box office (other professional cards are not valid)).
- The accreditation does not exempt from collecting a free entrance ticket. Tickets can be withdrawn 48 hours before each screening.
- If you cannot make it to a screening for which you have a ticket, please inform us via email@example.com so as to allow us to release it for sale.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel the accreditation and block the client account in case of abuse by the client (e.g. withdrawal of tickets without actual presence at the screenings).
I have read the regulations