Call for Volunteers 2021
LuxFilmFest needs you!
If you are a film enthusiast keen to take a peek behind the scenes of a festival, sign up as a volunteer for the 11th edition of the Luxembourg City Film Festival, a major event on the Luxembourg cultural scene mixing an ever-increasing number of film screenings, exhibitions, workshops and many other events.
The Festival will take place from 4th – 14th March 2021 in all the cinemas of the capital: Kinepolis Kirchberg, Ciné Utopia and Cinémathèque de la Ville de Luxembourg, as well as various partner venues across the city, including the Festival Headquarters at the Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’art contemporain, Cercle Cité, neimënster, Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art (Mudam).
What will volunteers do?
- Accompany, welcome and transport Festival guests, artist liaison;
- Welcome and inform the public at the various Festival sites and in cinemas;
- Supervise school groups;
- Assist with fulfilling ticket orders, processing accreditations and answering festivalgoers’ questions about films and venues;
- Distribute information materials and publications, flyering;
- Assist with daily operations, set up of the venues and Festival Headquarters;
- Enforce preventive health and safety measures to protect the health of visitors, guests and team members.
The entire team will be trained and equipped to respect Covid-19 sanitary measures in place at the time of the Festival and to help audiences comply with necessary barrier gestures.
No previous experience required. We welcome applications from all skill levels.
If you are interested, pre-register now by writing to email@example.com
We will be in touch at the end of the year to arrange an introductory meeting.