LUXFILMFEST - HOME EDITON: Live Q&As
Live Q&As: LUXFILMFEST - HOME EDITION
Join us on the following days, always at 8.30 PM for virtual Q&As of the first ever LUXFILMFEST - HOME EDITION. Ask your questions to directors and producers of various films that screened at this year's Luxembourg City Film Festival.ERIC SCHOCKMEL and BERNARD MICHAUX, the director and the producer of TUNE INTO THE FUTURE about the Luxembourgish father of sci-fi, Hugo Gernsback. Moderated by ALEXIS JUNCOSA (in French).
- FRIDAY, 3RD APRIL at 8.30 PM with ERIC SCHOCKMEL and BERNARD MICHAUX, the director and the producer of TUNE INTO THE FUTURE (www.vod.lu/en/films/tune-into-the-future). Moderated by Alexis Juncosa (in French)
- SATURDAY, 4TH APRIL at 8.30 PM with BRUCE MCDONALD and JESUS GONZALEZ, the director and the producer of DREAMLAND (www.vod.lu/en/films/dreamland). Moderated by DUNCAN ROBERTS (in English)
- MONDAY, 6TH APRIL at 8.30 PM with YUKI KAWAMURA and GILLES CHANIAL, the director and the producer of NORIE (www.vod.lu/en/films/norie). Moderated by BOYD VAN HOEIJ (in French)
- WEDNESDAY, 8TH APRIL at 8.30 PM with JULIE SCHROELL and JESUS GONZALEZ, the director and the producer of RIVER TALES (www.vod.lu/fr/films/raconte-moi-le-fleuve). Moderated by CHIARA LENTZ
Other video calls to be announced soon. Stay tuned!
How to join?
- Watch the films on on VOD.LU: www.vod.lu/fr/corner/luxfilmfest-home-edition-2020
- Create a ZOOM Account (www.zoom.us), either on PC/Mac or by installing the app on your tablet or smartphone.
- Join our video calls at www.zoom.us/j/131181450 a few minutes before their start at 8.30 PM. Don’t be late!
You can participate passively without activating your microphone or camera, or actively take part by asking questions. We’ll mute each participant and ask them to use the “wave” function to interact with our guest. We’re looking forward to seeing or hearing you there!
LuxFilmFest would like to thank all its partners and supporters, especially d’Filmakademie, Film Fund Luxembourg and VOD.LU.