WHAT'S ON TODAY:MARCH 13TH
Last day at Luxfilmfest!
Tonight we will celebrate the end of this 12th edition with our closing film INCREDIBLE BUT TRUE by Quentin Dupieux which will be screened at 7 PM in Kinepolis Kirchberg.
Also, don't miss the repeat screenings of our award-winning films from yesterday's ceremony:
- HIT THE ROAD and PRAYERS FOR THE STOLEN by Panah Panahi and Tatiana Huezo won the Critic's Award. HIT THE ROAD will be shown tonight, OV with EN subt. 4 PM, Cinémathèque.
- WHAT WILL SUMMER BRING by Ignacio Ceroi: Documentary Award - by BGL BNP Paribas. ES, FR, ENG OV with ENG subt. 6:30 PM, Cinémathèque.
- ATLANTIDE by Yuri Ancarani, Grand Prix - by Orange. IT OV with EN subt. 8.30 PM, Cinémathèque.
In the afternoon, see the magnificent multi-award winning animation film nominated in 3 categories at the 2022 Oscars: FLEE by Jonas Poher Rasmussen. 2 PM, Ciné Utopia.
With your family, discover the new Disney / Pixar production: TURNING RED. 5 PM, Kinepolis Kirchberg.
It's also a busy day for our young audience, with many events... :
- COURT-TOIT (SCIENCE FICTION). 3+. From 11 AM, Casino / HQ.
- MASTERCLASS MAKING OF A SHORT FILM : "THE L'OGRE ". 14+. 11 AM, Casino / HQ.
- MASTERCLASS WORK IN PROGRESS "BLIND WILLOWS, SLEEPING WOMAN". 14+. 2 PM, Casino / HQ.
- ANIMATION MEETUP. 12+. 3:30 PM, Casino / HQ.
... And also screenings :