Luxembourg, 2016 / 20 min / English OV with French subtitles / Fantasy
The film is based on the screenplay by Mathieu Caboche, winner of the 2016 “Crème Fraîche” scriptwriting contest for young people.
The IT engineer Jack is sent by the General Staff to join John at the control center “818” and take over the task John has been fulfilling for the past years. Under his new tutor’s tight surveillance, Jack learns how to operate a data processing system endowed with a power beyond imagination. However, Jack will soon realise that John hasn’t told him quite everything.
|Mon||06/03||19:00||Kinepolis Kirchberg||EN OV with FR sub.||Public|
- Best Scenario, Crème Fraîche Contest – Luxembourg City Film Festival, 2016 (Luxembourg)
After attending the INSAS in Brussels, Claude Lahr worked for over 10 years as assistant-director before directing various documentaries related to Luxembourg’s history such as “Stol” and “Heim ins Reich” (Best Film Award, Luxembourg 2005). He further shot films with different subjects for the TV channel arte as well as several episodes of the sitcom “Weemseesdet” and the RTL-series “routwäissgro”. Since 2006 he is the president of LARS (directors’ and scriptwriters’ association of Luxembourg).
- 2015 - Jupp ou la formidable légèreté de l’être (1 episode – “Routwäissgro”
- 2014 - Blind Spot (Documentary)
- 2011 - Weemseesdet (TV series – 8 episodes)
- 2009/2010 - The Satellite Company (Documentary)
- 2008 - Energies: Le futur à contre-courant (Documentary)
- 2007 - Gordian Troeller revisited – Iran (Documentary)
- 2006 - Les maîtres du vent (Documentary)
- 2005 - L’Europe et la Défense (Documentary)
- 2004 - Heim ins Reich – Wéi Lëtzebuerg sollt preisesch ginn (Documentary)
- 2000 - The Tea Routes (short documentary)
- 1999 - Moritz Ney (short documentary)
- 1998 - Stol (“Acier”) – Un siècle d’histoire sociale et industrielle dans le Bassin minier luxembourgeois (Documentary)