THE BIG BAD WOLF IS BACK (LE RETOUR DU GRAND MÉCHANT LOUP)
France, Belgium , 2019 / 11 min / French OV / animation, family
The times they are a-changin’ for the Big Bad Wolf in fairyland.
The Big Bad Wolf is back, and firmly intends to resume his usual behaviour. He is disillusioned when he comes upon Little Red Riding Hood, on her way to her Grandmother's, with a tray of cakes. "Things change, you know!", she exclaims. This is indeed what he finds out when he meets Grandma and the gamekeeper.
|Tue||10/03||08:45||Ciné Utopia||FR OV||Scolaire||http://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
Pascale Hecquet, born in 1978 in Charleroi, Belgium, is a graphic designer, illustrator and filmmaker, Her animated short films have toured the world on festivals and received several prizes. Five of her films, The Giant Carrot (2014), The Runaway Biscuit (2015), The Law of the Jungle (2015), The Penguin (2016) and The Big Bad Wolf is Back (2019), were released in cinemas as part of short film programmes by Les Films du Nord. Pascale Hecquet is particularly interested in making films for young audiences. Her aim is both to make people laugh and to offer a light-hearted approach to some issues that are important for children.
- 2018 – Aglaé la pipelette (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2016 – Le Pingouin (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2015 – La Loi du plus fort (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2015 – La galette court toujours (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2009 – De si près (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2007 – La Carotte géante (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)