THE BREAD AND BUTTER LADY (DAME TARTINE AUX FRUITS)
France, Belgium, 2020 / 4 min / French OV / Animation
The life of the Bread and Butter Lady and her world of treats
For those familiar with the old French song, it is no secret that in the world of the Bread and Butter Lady, the houses are made of butter and the beds of boudoir biscuits. You probably also know that the Bread and Butter Lady marries Mr Whippy who wears a wafer hat. But can you guess what happens next?
The screenings on 05/03 at 10.00 , on 08/03 at 10.15 and on 12/03 at 10.00 unfortunately had to be cancelled.
|Sun||14/03||14:00||Cinémathèque||FR OV | Free||Public||https://luxfilmfestfilms.megatix.be/en/HO00003231|
Pascale Hecquet, born in 1978 in Charleroi, Belgium, is a graphic designer, illustrator and filmmaker, Her animated short films have toured the world on festivals and received several prizes. Five of her films, The Giant Carrot (2014), The Runaway Biscuit (2015), The Law of the Jungle (2015), The Penguin (2016) and The Big Bad Wolf is Back (2019), were released in cinemas as part of short film programmes by Les Films du Nord. Pascale Hecquet is particularly interested in making films for young audiences. Her aim is both to make people laugh and to offer a light-hearted approach to some issues that are important for children.
- 2020 – L’ours qui avala une mouche (short)
- 2020 – Dame tartine aux fruits (short)
- 2019 – Le retour du grand méchant loup (short)
- 2018 – Aglaé la pipelette (short)
- 2016 – Le Pingouin (short)
- 2015 – La Loi du plus fort (short)
- 2015 – La galette court toujours (short)
- 2011 – Duo de volailles, sauce chasseur (short)
- 2009 – De si près (short)
- 2007 – La Carotte géante (short)
- 2007 – Une girafe sous la pluie (short)