COUCOULEURS Five short films
Switzerland, France, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, 2020 / 40 min / without words / Animation
Five animated short films about tolerance and colourful animals
Their difference is their strength! The animal protagonists of these five tales are all unique and seek their place in this world: a bi-coloured bird in search of a tree in his image, a young tiger looking for his stripes, an inquisitive lynx who explores a snowy town, a black sheep wishing to join a flock of white sheep, and two friends who crash a cruise where they are not welcome. These animals all overcome their differences to find their own way. A hymn to tolerance and acceptance of others.
The programme consists of the following films:
- Colorbirds (Coucouleurs) by Oana Lacroix (CH, 2018 – 6’35’’)
- A Tiger With No Stripes (Le tigre sans rayures) by Raúl Robin Morales Reyes (FR, 2018 – 8’30’’)
- A Lynx in the Town (Un lynx dans la ville) by Nina Bisyarina (FR, 2019 – 6’48’’)
- Black & White (Die Geschichte vom schwarzen Schaf) by Jesús Pérez, Gerd Gockell (CH, DE, 2020 – 5’29’’)
- Overboard! (Přes palubu!) by Filip Pošivač, Barbora Valecká (CZ, SK, 2019 – 12’)
The school screenings on 04/03 at 10:00 AM, on 05/03 at 10:30 AM, on 08/03 at 10:30 AM, on 09/03 at 10:30 AM and on 12/03 à 10h30 AM unfortunately had to be cancelled.