THE COUNTY FAIR AND OTHER SHORTS
France, Belgium, Argentina, United Kingdom, Denmark, 2019 / 71 min / French and English OV with French and English subt. / animation
An animated short film anthology guaranteed to move you.
This carte blanche offered to you by Luxembourgish director and animator Olivier Pesch consists of seven award-winning short animation films that ran at prestigious festivals such as Annecy International Animated Film Festival or Anima - The Brussels Animation Film Festival. Each short has its own very distinct style and will take its viewers on a journey through diverse and colourful worlds guaranteed to leave an impression on the audience. This exclusive, one-off programme will appeal to animation aficionados and make them live intense, but entertaining moments.
The programme consists of the following shorts:
- Negative Space by Max Porter and Ru Kuwahata (FR, 2017 – 5’30’’)
- The County Fair (La foire agricole) by Stéphane Aubier and Vincent Patar (FR, BE, 2019 – 26’)
- Drive (Pulsión) by Pedro Casavecchia (FR, AR, 2019 – 6’36’’)
- I’m Going Out for Cigarettes (Je sors acheter des cigarettes) by Omar Cerfon (FR, 2018 – 13’30’’)
- Enough by Anna Mantzaris (UK, 2018 – 2’23’’)
- Memorable (Mémorable) by Bruno Collet (FR, 2019 – 12’)
- Deepness of the Fry by August Niclasen (DK, 2019 – 4’02’’)
|Sat||14/03||16:30||Ciné Utopia||FR OV with FR & EN subt.||Public||https://ticket.luxembourg-ticket.lu/luxfilmfest/webticket/shop?event=28762&kassi...|