LA CHOUETTE EN TOQUE - 5 SHORTS FOR KIDS
France, Belgium, 2019 / 52 min / French OV / Animation
Five animated short films about animals and culinary delights.
The cinema Owl dons her chef’s hat and takes young viewers on a culinary journey through this programme of five animated short films. Together with her animal friends, she humorously explains the food chain, invites children to bake their own pastries and addresses the emotional value of our food. The Owl has an adaptation of a burlesque Japanese folk tale in store and will bring a popular song from over 150 years ago back to life! Five gourmet tales that complement the five portions of fruits and vegetables a day.
The programme contains the following films:
- The Little Wide-Mouthed Frog (La petite grenouille à grande bouche) by Célia Tocco (FR, BE, 2019 – 8’)
- The Little Red Chick (Le petit poussin roux) by Célia Tisserant (FR, BE, 2019 – 12’)
- La cerise sur le gâteau de Frits Standaert (FR, BE, 2019 – 16’)
- The Bear Who Swallowed A Fly (L’ours qui avala une mouche) by Pascale Hecquet (FR, BE, 2020 – 7’)
- The Bread and Butter Lady (Dame tartine aux fruits) by Pascale Hecquet (FR, BE, 2020 – 4’)
The screenings on 05/03 at 10.00 , on 08/03 at 10.15 and on 12/03 at 10.00 unfortunately had to be cancelled.