A LYNX IN THE TOWN (UN LYNX DANS LA VILLE)
France , 2019 / 7 min / without words / animation
A lynx leaves his forest to have fun in the city.
Attracted by the lights of the nearby town, a curious lynx leaves its forest. It has great fun exploring the city until it falls asleep in the middle of a parking lot. In the early morning, locals are astonished to find this strange animal covered in snow.
The school screenings on 04/03 at 10:00 AM, on 05/03 at 10:30 AM, on 08/03 at 10:30 AM, on 09/03 at 10:30 AM and on 12/03 à 10h30 AM unfortunately had to be cancelled.
Nina Bisyarina was born in 1981 in Yekaterinburg and works in the animation industry since graduating in Animation from the Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts in 2004. She directed multiple animated short films, as well as animated sequences for documentaries or video clips, putting her know-how at the service of other directors.
- 2019 – Kosmonavt (short)
- 2019 – Un lynx dans la ville (short)
- 2018 – Skol'ko vesit oblako? / How Much Does the Cloud Weigh (short)
- 2016 – Ostanovka / Bus Stop (short)
- 2016 – Celebration (short)
- 2014 – Detskoye vremya / Children’s Time (short)
- 2012 – Pri vyhode ne zabyvajte svoi veshchi… / Don’t forget to take your belongings when you leave… (short)
- 2008 – Poyezdka k moryu / A Trip to the Seaside (short)
- 2005 – Vorob'i - deti golubey / Sparrows are Children of Pigeons (short)