MAKING A MOUNTAIN
Denmark , 2020 / 51 min / Danish & English OV with English subt. / Documentary
Star architect Bjarke Ingels and his team have spectacular plans for a new waste-to-energy plant in Copenhagen. A visionary project which combines waste management with a recreational urban space: CopenHill features a ski slope on top of the building. But completing the project is going to be an uphill climb…
|Tue||08/03||20:45||Ciné Utopia||DK/EN OV with EN subt.||https://luxfilmfestfilms.megatix.be/en/HO00004303?locationFilters=LFFCU&dateTime...|
- Special Jury Mention, DA2, Zagreb Design, Art & Architecture Film Festival, Croatia (2021)
- Official Selection, Tallinn Black Nights Film Festival, Estonia (2021)
- Official Selection, Zurich Architecture Film Festival, Switzerland (2020)
- Official Selection, Architecture Film Festival Rotterdam 2020, Netherlands (2021)
- Official Selection, Copenhagen Architecture Festival (CAFx), Denmark (2021)
- Official Selection, The Architecture & Design Film Festival (ADFF), USA, (2021)
Rikke Selin Fokdal is a film director and editor based in Denmark. Rikke’s vast experience spans from feature films to documentaries, and she saves a special place in her heart for films dealing with themes of art and architecture.
Kaspar Astrup Schröder is a Danish self-taught film director and multidisciplinary artist. Besides filmmaking, he works as an editor, graphic designer, painter, musician, and designs furniture. He is also one of the founders of the production company Good Company Pictures. He has directed feature-length documentaries that have been distributed internationally and premiered at some of the world's biggest film festivals, such as IDFA, Planète Doc, It's All True, Hot Docs, SFIFF and CPH: DOX.
- 2020 – Making a Moutain - documentary
- 2019 - Don't Give a Fox - documentary
- 2017 - Big Time - documentary