Germany, Austria, 2022 / 85 min / German OV (DE OV) / Animation, family, fantasy
The story of Little Peter who embarks on an enchanting journey.
He has had quite a tough time since the death of his father: he’s had to move, gets teased by his classmates and even has to share a room with his younger sister, Anna. But when the siblings meet the doodlebug, Mr. Sumsemann, little Peter’s life takes a wonderful turn.
A splendidly animated adventure film based on the classic fairy tale of the same name.
|Fri||04/03||09:15||Ciné Utopia||DE OV||Scolaire||https://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
|Tue||08/03||09:00||CNA Dudelange||VO DE||Scolaire||https://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
“Moonbound shows that imagination knows no bounds, and that fairy tales and faith release the child in any one of us.”
Myrthe Leenders, Lound and Clear, 03/08/2021
- Nomation - Zürich Film Festival, 2021 (Switzerland)
- Nomation - Internationales Filmfest Emden Norderney, 2021 (Germany)
- Nomation - Filmfestival Cottbus, 2021 (Germany)
Ali Samadi Ahadi was born in 1972 in Tabriz, Iran. He is Iranian and Azerbaijani. During the Iran-Iraq War, at the age of 12, he escaped from home alone to avoid being killed. He took his Abitur in Hannover where he studied sociology and electronic media. He is an independent scriptwriter, director and editor. His documentaries Africa Mayibuye and Culture Clan were both presented in festivals.
Peterchens Mondfahrt is his first fiction feature film.
- 2021 – Peterchens Mondfahrt
- 2018 – Pettersson und Findus – Findus zieht um
- 2016 – Pettersson und Findus 2 – Das schönste Weihnachten überhaupt
- 2014 – Die Mamba
- 2014 – Pettersson und Findus – Kleiner Quälgeist, große Freundschaft
- 2013 – 45 Minutes to Ramallah
- 2010 – The Green Wave (documentary)
- 2009 – Salami Aleikum
- 2008 – Wide Angle (TV series) (documentary)
- 2005 – Lost Children (documentary)
- 2003 – Africa Mayibuye