Luxembourg, USA, 2020 / 13 min / German OV with English subt. / short, drama, romance
A young man with Down syndrome takes on a superhero identity to muster the courage to profess his love to a childhood friend.
Max, a young man with Down syndrome, takes on a superhero identity to muster the courage to profess his love to a childhood friend. Showing up uninvited at her farewell party, he soon finds himself involved in a test of courage which goes horribly wrong.
|Mon||09/03||18:30||Kinepolis Kirchberg||DE OV with EN subt.||Public||https://ticket.luxembourg-ticket.lu/luxfilmfest/webticket/shop?event=28836&kassi...|
Born in Luxembourg, Émile V. Schlesser began his studies at the prestigious Kunstakademie Düsseldorf in Germany. He originally studied painting under his first teacher and acclaimed artist, Prof. Markus Lüpertz. He then shifted his focus to film and video while being mentored by video art pioneer Prof. Marcel Odenbach. Since his graduation in 2018, Émile V. Schlesser’s work has been exhibited in several important institutions and museums in Germany, while his films have been screened and won accolades at acclaimed film festivals around the globe. Superhero (2020) is his fourth short film.
- 2020 – Superhero (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2016 – Roxy (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2014 – Butsch (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2013 – Wat elo? (série TV / TV series / Fernsehserie)
- 2013 – Comeback: D’ganz Nuecht op (épisode de la série TV / episode of the TV series / Folge der Fernsehserie)
- 2012 – Der Penner (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)