UN PETIT AIR DE FAMILLE
Russia, Japan, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, United Kingdom, 2019 / 43 min / without words / animation
Five short films for young children about the importance of family.
A family of cavemen, two quarrelsome brothers, a small boy who flies his kite with his grandfather, adults who act like children (and vice-versa!) and a capricious young girl: Five stories for children, their parents and grandparents about the highs and lows of family life.
The collection consists of the following films:
- A Good Heart by Evgenia Zhirkova (RU, 2019 – 5’12’’)
- Good Night by Makiko Nanke (JP, 2018 – 6’22’’)
- The Kite by Martin Smatana (CZ, SK, PL, 2019 – 13’)
- Flipped by Hend Esmat and Lamiaa Diab (UK, 2018, 4’54’’)
- Vasilisa the Lazy by Marina Karpova (RU, 2018, 13’)
With the exception of Vasilisa the Lazy which contains some passages in French, all of the films in this programme are entirely devoid of words and dialogue.
|Mon||09/03||09:00||CNA Dudelange||without words||Scolaire||http://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
|Fri||13/03||08:45||Ciné Utopia||without words||Scolaire||http://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
|Sun||15/03||16:30||Ciné Utopia||without words||Public||https://ticket.luxembourg-ticket.lu/luxfilmfest/webticket/shop?event=28737&kassi...|