A WALK IN THE WOODS (PROMENONS-NOUS)
France, Belgium , 2017 / 5 min / French OV / animation, family
A musical adaptation of a famous French nursery rhyme.
Five wolf cubs are playing in the woods disguised as other animals and tease Daddy Wolf who is getting ready to go out and "eat them all up"! A musical take on a famous French children's game.
|Tue||10/03||08:45||Ciné Utopia||FR OV||Scolaire||http://www.luxfilmfest.lu/en/registration-films-workshops|
- Jury Pico Class Award, Plein la Bobine – Festival de Cinéma Jeunes Public du Massif du Sancy, 2018 (France)
Hugo Frassetto is a French director, screenwriter and animator born in 1983. After graduating from the Clermont-Ferrand school of Fine Art, he continues his studies at the La Poudrière animated film school in Bourg-lès-Valence. He explored sand animation for his graduate film Traverser (2008), a technique he came to like and has experimented with in three other shorts: La Garde-Barrière (2011), followed by Braise (2013), and eventually Traces (2019) which combines painting and animated sand. Since 2009, he has worked as an animator on several films, most notably as lead stop-motion animator and storyboard artist on the documentary D-Day: Normandy 1944 (2014) by Pascal Vuong. He’s also at ease with traditional animated films, as proven in Qui j’ose aimer (2014), co-directed with Laurence Deydier, and A Walk in the Woods (2017).
- 2019 – Traces (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2017 – Promenons-nous (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2014 – Qui j’ose aimer (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2013 – Braise (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2011 – La Garde-barrière (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2008 – Traverser (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)
- 2008 – Le Placard (court-métrage / short / Kurzfilm)