In order to welcome film professionals and facilitate their work, Luxembourg City Film Festival aims to provide useful information and practical documents about the Festival.
This space explains how to request an accreditation, how to take part in conference sessions and submit interview requests.
Pro Accreditations are reserved for media technicians, buyers, sellers, producers and institutions from the film industry in Luxembourg and abroad.
Applications from film students, film societies and educational groups will be examined individually.
- Each accreditation has to be validated by the Luxembourg City Film Festival.
- Accreditations are strictly personal.
Regulations - Accreditations for in-person cinema screenings
- The accreditation grants the right to withdraw tickets at a discount (5€ / ticket) for screenings (excluding special events by invitation only) organised by the Luxembourg City Film Festival, taking place from 4th to 14th March 2021, within the limits of available seats.
- You will be asked for your accreditation at the box office (other professional cards are not valid).
- If you cannot make it to a screening for which you have a ticket, please inform us via email@example.com so as to allow us to release it for sale.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel the accreditation and block the customer account in case of abuse (e.g. withdrawal of tickets without actual presence at the screenings).
Regulations – Online Accreditations
- The accreditation grants free access to all of the films available on the Festival's official online platform (https://industry.luxfilfmest.lu) from 4th to 14th March 2021, subject to availability according to the number of views contractually agreed upon with the distributor/rightsholder of each film.
- Please note: Once the viewing of a film has been initiated, its link will remain active only for a limited period of time. It will not be possible to watch the film after this time has expired. The remaining time will be indicated on the poster on the film's page.
- ATTENTION - GEOBLOCKING: The contents of the Festival's online platform can only be accessed from within Luxembourg.
Please find the platform's user guide (in French) here.
I have read the regulations