Have you always dreamed of participating in an international event with film screenings, workshops, meetings and other festivities from behind the scenes?
Join our community of volunteers to celebrate the 14th edition of the Luxembourg City Film Festival together!
- From 29 February to 10 March 2024.
- Cinématheque de la Ville de Luxembourg, Ciné Utopia, Kinepolis Kirchberg, Cercle Cité, Casino Luxembourg – Forum d’Art Contemporain, neimënster, Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean (Mudam) and many others…
- Accompanying, welcoming and transporting Festival guests;
- Welcoming, informing and guiding festival-goers at the various Festival venues and in the cinemas;
- Supervising school audiences;
- Supporting the ticket office (accreditations, ticketing, information);
- Participating in the general organisation of the Festival beforehand;
- Distributing the Festival’s communication materials;
- Helping to set up the Festival venues.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and join us!
You will be contacted at the end of the year for a preparatory meeting.