The first Wednesday of every month, LuxFilmLab - a joint initiative of Luxembourg City Film Festival and Kinepolis - highlights one feature film, chosen in cooperation by LuxFilmFest's Artistic Committee and Kinepolis' programme team. The aim of LuxFilmLab is to support films whose release dates didn't allow for them to be selected for the Festival itself but whose artistic qualities would very likely have led to their inclusion in the LuxFilmFest line-up.
LuxFilmLab's special screenings are introduced by a representative of the Festival's Artistic Committee.
The tickets for the screenings are available in the Kinepolis webshop and are sold at the regular rates of Ciné Utopia: www.kinepolis.lu/en/content/lux-film-lab
- 01/07 | 8.30 PM - Ciné Utopia - True History of the Kelly Gang (EN OV with FR & NL subt.)
- 05/08 | 8.30 PM - Ciné Utopia - River Tales (Cuentos del Río) (ES OV with FR subt.)
- 02/09 | 8.30 PM - Ciné Utopia - Just 6.5 (Metri shesh-o nim) (Persian OV with FR subt.)
- 07/10 | 8.30 PM - Ciné Utopia - Yalda, A Night for Forgiveness (Yalda) (Persian OV with FR subt.)
- 04/11 | 8.30 PM - Ciné Utopia - Mandibles (Mandibules) (FR OV)
LuxFilmFest isn't involved in the commercial aspects of these screenings. Access to the screenings and ticket prices are defined by Kinepolis.