Luxembourg City Film Festival would like to facilitate access to documents and useful information about the Festival for journalists.
This page contains
- access to information about conferences, interview opportunities, links to the Festival's press kit and details of the films (synopses, visuals, trailers, etc.),
- registration via the accreditation form
- PRESS ACCREDITATIONS are strictly personal and grant the owner the possibility to withdraw one ticket per screening, for every screening (excluding special events upon invitation only) organised by the Luxembourg City Film Festival, taking place from 3rd – 13th March 2022, within the limits of available seats.
- Its issuance is subject to approval by the Festival (please allow a delay of 48 hours, working days).
- The PRESS ACCREDITATION does not exempt from withdrawing an entrance ticket, using the PASS number or barcode provided by e-mail.
- The PASS cannot be refunded and is only valid for films screened at the Luxembourg City Film Festival from 3rd – 13th March 2022.
- Tickets are valid until the exact time of the screening, after which your seat will be reassigned.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel the PASS and block the customer account in case of abuse (e.g. withdrawal of tickets without actual presence at the screenings).
- If you cannot make it to a screening that you have a ticket for, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org so as to allow us to release it for sale.
Your PRESS ACCREDITATION
Request your PRESS ACCREDITATION by filling out this form.
Accreditations are fully digital. The barcode and the number of the PASS are sent to you by email.
To book your tickets, the PASS can be printed or shown on your smartphone.
Ticket Booking with a Press Accreditation
Ticket sales will open on February 10th, 2022.
Booking of free tickets:
- Online on www.luxfilmfest.lu
- Via ticket collection terminals in Kinepolis Kirchberg and Ciné Utopia
- Directly at the ticket offices of the Festival partner cinemas (Kinepolis Kirchberg, Ciné Utopia & Cinémathèque). Please note, the Festival ticket office at the Cinémathèque will only open one hour before the beginning of each screening.
ATTENTION - RECOMMENDATIONS - COVID-19
In order to fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the Festival advises you to book tickets upstream and online to avoid queuing in lines at the cash desks of the cinemas. We advise you also to have an electronic ticket to avoid handling tickets in cash desks or during tickets control.