Luxembourg City Film Festival would like to facilitate access to documents and useful information about the Festival for journalists.
This page contains
- access to information about conferences, interview opportunities, links to the Festival's press kit and details of the films (synopses, visuals, trailers, etc.),
- registration via the accreditation form
Accreditations are reserved for journalists and photographers who are covering the Festival.
- Each accreditation has to be validated by the Luxembourg City Film Festival.
- Accreditations are strictly personal.
Regulations - Accreditations for in-person cinema screenings
- The accreditation grants the right to withdraw free tickets for screenings (excluding special events by invitation only) organised by the Luxembourg City Film Festival, taking place from 4th to 14th March 2021, within the limits of available seats.
- You will be asked for your accreditation at the box office (other professional cards are not valid).
- The accreditation does not exempt from collecting a free entrance ticket.
- If you cannot make it to a screening for which you have a ticket, please inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org so as to allow us to release it for sale.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel the accreditation and block the client account in case of abuse by the customer (e.g. withdrawal of tickets without actual presence at the screenings).
Regulations – Online Accreditations
- The accreditation grants free access to all of the films available on the Festival's official online platform (https://industry.luxfilfmest.lu) from 4th to 14th March 2021, subject to availability according to the number of views contractually agreed upon with the distributor/rightsholder of each film.
- Please note: Once the viewing of a film has been initiated, its link will remain active only for a limited period of time. It will not be possible to watch the film after this time has expired. The remaining time will be indicated on the poster on the film's page.
- ATTENTION - GEOBLOCKING: The contents of the Festival's online platform can only be accessed from within Luxembourg.
Please find the platform's user guide (in French) here.
I have read the regulations