Luxembourg City Film Festival would like to facilitate access to documents and useful information about the Festival for journalists.
This page contains
- access to information about conferences, interview opportunities, links to the Festival's press kit and details of the films (synopses, visuals, trailers, etc.),
- registration via the accreditation form
- PRESS ACCREDITATIONS are strictly personal and grant the owner the possibility to withdraw one ticket per screening, for every screening (excluding special events upon invitation only) organised by the Luxembourg City Film Festival, taking place from 3rd – 13th March 2022, within the limits of available seats.
- Its issuance is subject to approval by the Festival (please allow a delay of 48 hours, working days).
- The PRESS ACCREDITATION does not exempt from withdrawing an entrance ticket, using the PASS number or barcode provided by e-mail.
- The PASS cannot be refunded and is only valid for films screened at the Luxembourg City Film Festival from 3rd – 13th March 2022.
- Tickets are valid until the exact time of the screening, after which your seat will be reassigned.
- The Festival reserves the right to cancel the PASS and block the customer account in case of abuse (e.g. withdrawal of tickets without actual presence at the screenings).
- If you cannot make it to a screening that you have a ticket for, please inform us at email@example.com so as to allow us to release it for sale.
Your PRESS ACCREDITATION
The request for accreditation for the 2023 edition can be made from December.