5th creativity competiton.
Organisation: Service national de la Jeunesse (SNJ), Centre national de l'audiovisuel (CNA)
Collaboration: Luxembourg City Film Festival
Support: Orange Luxembourg
Scriptwriting Contest: Sixty Seconds Clip Contest
Maximum number of participants: Free admission subject to availability. Tickets available at the entrance of the theatre.
"Crème Fraîche" is a screenplay and 60's clip competition for young filmmakers and gives young people the opportunity to screen their work to an audience.
The competition is open to all young people aged 12-30 years and living in Luxembourg. The participation is free of charge.
Give free rein to your creativity and develop an original screenplay for a film lasting 6 to 9 minutes! The prize-winning screenplay will be chosen by a jury composed of young people and film professionals at the “Crème Fraîche” event.
The prize-winning screenplay will be produced in 2016 under professional conditions. In cooperation with the Centre national de l’audiovisuel, the winner will work with a professional "script doctor", who will revise the screenplay before the shooting.
Terms and Conditions:
The screenplay must meet the following conditions:
- It must be written in Luxembourgish, French, German or English
- The estimated duration of the film should be between 6 to 9 minutes
- Number of movie characters (with dialogue): maximum 3
- The film should be set in real locations within the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- The script must be accompanied by the following information: a cover sheet with the name and the address of the screenwriter, the registration form (www.cremefraiche.lu), descriptions of the film characters and locations.
Screenplays written by several authors may also be submitted. Adolescents or young adults who already have a film school degree or a similar degree, as well as people working in the film industry are excluded from the competition. Competitors must live in Luxembourg or attend a school or university in Luxembourg. All submitted screenplays must be original works and must not violate any copyright laws.
VIDEO CLIP CONTEST: SIXTY SECONDS CLIP
Film your own 60-seconds video clip, alone or as a group (school or association) and present it during the event "Crème Fraîche". The best video clip, chosen by the audience, will receive a prize.
The competition is aimed at teenagers and young adults aged 12 to 30 years, resident in Luxembourg or attending a school/ university in Luxembourg.
The video clips must meet the following conditions:
- Duration: max. 60 seconds
- The video clips must contain: a bird, sunglasses, characters from different generations
- All submitted video clips must be original works and must not violate any copyright laws.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION : www.creme-fraiche.lu
Screenplays and video clips (DVD), must be sent with the registration form (www.creme-fraiche.lu), no later than the 31st of January at 5.00 pm, to the following address:
Centre SNJ Eisenborn
5, rue de la Forêt